The fun workshop of Registro .it will be part of the first, new appointment on conscious innovation, which will be held annually in Castiglioncello (LI), Tuscany. The Ludoteca, which for years has conveyed the correct use of the Net among the youngest Internet users, will participate with some games on cybersecurity, focusing on any potential risk incautious Internet users may incur.
Talentika Summit was created to talk about innovation, with an open door to the debate with protagonists and experts.
The topic chosen for the first edition of Talentika Summit is Smart City, that is the physical place where technology, innovation, creativity and men coexist.
- The day will begin by a plenary session open to public, with a keynote by Alessio Semoni, a digital and innovation expert, along with other experts, who will reveal the useful keywords to a conscious innovation;
- In the afternoon, many different realities will gather to discuss:
- parents > “Family on the Internet” is the title of the round table presented by Mr. Marco Gucci, paediatrician (author of the blog “iltatodottore”). The session will be the occasion to discuss and debate with families about the opportunities offered by the conscious use of new technologies. To this purpose, the experts’ contribution will get us browse between thoughts and practice
- children > children aged from 6 to 12 will have the chance to participate to coding and robotics laboratories and much more. Namely, during this part, the Ludoteca of Registro .it will address the most popular themes of cybersecurity: contact requests from strangers, requests for personal data, address and phone numbers management, download from unknown sites, virus, safe connections and authentication. The laboratory is designed for children aged from 8 to 10 and will last an hour and fifteen minutes. Mrs. Giorgia Bassi and Mrs. Beatrice Lami from Registro .it and Cnr-Iit will take care of them. The laboratories, organised in cooperation with the Ludoteca, are free but the reservation is required.
- companies and freelancers > they will have the chance to attend a professional course on Digital Transformation, in order to learn more about the opportunities that innovations offer, told by those who experience them every day.