Manage your .it
If you already have a .it domain name in this section you can find information about the editing operations you can perform.
Notice! In order to change a .it domain name it is necessary to have the authinfo code, which the Registrar gives to the Registrant at the time of registration.
You have to contact a Registrar for:
- Change the Registrar, the Registrant, or both
- Change the Registrant data
- Cancel a domain name
You have to contact Registro .it for:
- Registration of a reserved domain name
- Change of Registrant data
- Opposition procedure
- Access request for data and documents relating to the registration, maintenance and opposition of domain name
- Registration of a domain name following a challenge and/or reassignment
- Verification of subjective requirements that led, in due course, to the assignment
Why do the DNS check
It is the code that uniquely identifies a domain (it must be communicated by the Registrar to the Registrant). The authinfo is essential to perform all operations on a domain.
How can I
I lose it?
To recover the Authinfo, make a request directly to the Registrar. If the Registrar cannot be found or will not provide it, a Registrant can contact the Registry.
Drop Time work?
Every day, the Registry automatically creates the lists containing the domain names that in the previous day were in pendingDelete/pendingDelete status; these lists, as soon as they are created, are published in the dedicated section of the website of the Registry Drop time.