The next 3-4 May event in Lecce will take place at the Officine Cantelmo (Viale De Pietro, 12).
3 May 2017
- 10:00 - 12:00: School lab (sold out)
The morning activities are dedicated to primary schools. Three local schools will be our guests. The children will participate in group games, lessons and will see multimedia products created by the Ludoteca team on digital culture and the mindful use of the Internet.
4 May 2017
- 9:00 - 13:00: School lab (sold out)
- 16:00/16.45 : Teachers workshop
During the workshop there is an introduction to the Internetopoli application, multimedia teaching and interactive tool. It offers teachers an itinerary dedicated to Web themes, is organized on various levels and includes assessment quizzes. On 29 April 2016, during the celebrations of Italian Internet Day, the event organized for the thirty year anniversary of the first Internet connection, the app was promoted by the Italian Education Ministry (MIUR) in Italian schools as part of the celebration activities in school classes. The app had 6000 downloads by teachers throughout Italy.
To participate in the teachers workshop booking must be made via Eventbrite. There is a maximum attendance of 50 teachers.
Each participating teacher will receive an attendance certificate from Giunti Editore, which produced Internetopoli for the Italian Registry (Giunti is in the list of accreditation bodies of the Italian Education Ministry - Directive 170/2016).
- 17 -18.30: Panel
Discussion aimed mainly at parents and teachers. The focus is the relationship of children with the digital world, both as a game and a learning experience. The discussion includes opportunities, awareness and attention to potential risks.
- Introduction to the Registry Ludoteca activities (by the Ludoteca team).
- Salvatore Giuliano (School head - ITIS Majorana Brindisi)
- Cyberbullying and network risks: what do we know and what can we do?
- Benedetta Palladino (Department of Science Education and Psychology of Florence University)
- Safe on the Web: navigation tools for youngsters - Giuseppe Augiero (CNR Pisa, Web safety expert)
- Digital citizenship: the 8 necessary skills Iliana Morelli (Boboto)